We Are Here For You
Emergency Care of Floresville
The Emergency Care of Floresville is a free standing emergency clinic open 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Walk-in clinic, no appointment necessary.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
What to Do If You Are Sick
Symptoms of COVID-19 may show up 2 -14 days after exposure. The steps you should take if you think you are sick with COVID-19 depend on whether you have a higher risk of developing severe illness.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, it is important to come in and get tested at the emergency room. Emergency Care of Floresville can test for COVID-19, as well as 21 other pathogens that may be causing your symptoms. We can often test and treat in as little as one hour.
- If symptoms worsen, please come to see us or call the ER at 830-393-3133.
- For more information on how to take care of yourself at home if you are sick, see the CDC website
High Blood Pressure
Weak Immune Systems
Weakened Immune Systems
People 65 years or older, and/or people with medical issues, like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, or a weakened immune system, are at a higher risk for getting very sick from COVID‑19.
- If you are a high-risk individual and you develop fever or symptoms, call your doctor.
- If you are not sick enough to be hospitalized, you can recover at home. Follow your doctor's instructions and refer to CDC recommendations for how to take care of yourself at home.
(65 years and older)
High Blood Pressure
Weakened Immune Systems
Services We Offer
Pain in your chest could be related to issues with many different areas of your body including lungs, muscle, ribs, and nerves.
Many different factors including severity of pain, its location and other symptoms could help us figure out what is causing the pain.
Skin Lacerations, Infections, and Rashes
Cuts are something almost everyone has experienced at some point of their life. Occasionally a cut does warrant a visit to Emergency Care of Floresville.
Sore Throat, Flu, Sinus Infections
We are experts in stuffy, runny noses, Watery eyes, Sneezing, Mild hacking cough Congestion, Sore throats, etc.
COVID-19 Testing Available
Real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) test for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in upper and lower respiratory specimens...
Rapid, point-of-care diagnostic tests use a mucus sample from the nose but can be analyzed at the doctor’s office or clinic where the sample is collected and results may be available in minutes.
What Our Patients Say
Took my wife in a few nights ago for chest pains they were very fast and caring. The nurse, doctor and receptionist were all nice and knowledgeable. I'm not sure what Mike Roberson meant about them being an urgent care I was informed from family they were an ER and I just checked and their website states that it's an ER too....nothing shady about this place they were nicer and faster than Connally. I'm glad they opened
Upon entering the facility there was no wait time and I was immediately seen upon my arrival. All doctors, nurses, lab techs, and staff were courteous and worked in a fast timely manner with high quality patient care. Not only did they take care of myself as the patient they were courteous to my mother as they offered her water, a snack, and hot blanket to make her comfortable as she waited patiently. I would definitely return and encourage everyone to seek out Emergency Care of Floresville for their next medical need.
Excellent service from the doctors, nurses and receptionist is a blessing that they have opened in Floresville. They were very fast and caring.
They used to be a urgent care but now are an ER. I took my daughter yesterday and was very pleased. They answered every question we had. We will definitely be bringing in the whole family. The receptionist got us back fast, the nurse and our Doctor was very helpful and everyone was nice! The lobby is clean and comfortable. Thanks!
Had to make a quick trip due to elevated bp. Team ER was fabulous. Don't want to do it again, but if I had to they would be the place I'd pick. 😷💝
- How has the COVID-19 Pandemic Made us Better? December 4, 2020
- The Safest Way to Celebrate Thanksgiving this Year November 19, 2020
- Older Adults in Floresville and Flu November 3, 2020
- CDC recommends that people get a flu vaccine by the end of October October 22, 2020
- Help Stop the Spread of COVID-19 in Floresville Children October 14, 2020
Safe Baby Drop Off Site
Friendly and Compassionate Care
Sign up for Our Health News and Announcements
101 Wilson Dr, Suite 102
Floresville, Texas 78114
Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
We're Here for You
Please contact us with any questions.